45 Incidents - December
Imagine what the impact could be for mentioned organizations, reputation, loss of turnover, customers leaving, legal, financial aspects, employees can't do their work etc. etc.
- Hazardous substance at Philips safely detonated by Explosives Clearing Service
- Campaigners occupy Rabobank headquarters "Stop financing the nitrogen crisis!"
- Care institution in trouble, urgent staff needed
- Ammonia leaked at headquarters of food manufacturer Farm Frites
- Staff of OWASE companies on strike in Hardenberg: "We are not understood"
- Three Utrecht companies temporarily evacuated due to container fire
- Short circuit causes fire Schager nursing home Magnushof, residents evacuated
- Activists occupy TU/e meeting room: 'We will stay here'
- Tax phone missed hundreds of thousands of calls due to insufficient staff
- Crockery company Blond Amsterdam removes cup with smiling Anne Frank from trade
- Hackers crack Delta Mobile and steal personal data from tens of thousands of customers
- Manure bag explodes at biogas producer in Wijster
- Zwartsluis swimming pool evacuated after incident involving chemicals
- Two employees unwell after smouldering fire at Emmeloord dialysis centre
- Fatality due to incident at metal company in Culemborg
- Employee of Bilthoven Biologicals vaccine company infected with polio, 'in good health' in quarantine
- Leeuwarden municipality accidentally leaks company details of 8,800 compensation recipients due to Covid19
- Strikes imminent: Arriva staff lay off work next Thursday and Friday
- Baalderborg Group employee suspended after possible child abuse
- Crane breaks in centre of Utrecht, two injured
- Large fire destroys mechanisation company Weevers
- Woman died as a result of industrial accident in Urk, trapped in fish sorting machine
- Energy company Oxxio made a mistake with the energy tariffs of 55,000 customers
- A woman became unwell at a business premises in Emmen due to too much carbon monoxide
- No trains in the North, Arriva staff lay off work in protest against stalled collective agreement talks
- Staff OWASE companies lay down work en masse today
- Extinction Rebellion occupies Vattenfall headquarters to force Tata to close down
- Care farm workers Wedde arrested for mistreating clients
- Dijklander Ziekenhuis Purmerend partially evacuated after leakage and strange smell
- Large blaze in Capelle aan den IJssel business complex
- Leiden University employment agency hit by ransomware attack
- Login data of 15,000 Dutch GPs leaked via IDOR vulnerability
- Alkmaar court evacuated after 'suspicious report'
- Public prosecutor demands €100,000 fine against Tata Steel, including for black snow
- Medical information from files of minor patients in IJsselland erased by data brea
- Free University leaks personal data of thousands due to email error
- Cyber attack causes problems at wholesaler Makro, the attack causes problems for the seventeen branches in the Netherlands, including the distribution of advertising brochures
- Prosecutor starts criminal case against Rabobank in money laundering investigation
- VRU is fined 40,000 euros for an unsafe situation in which a firefighter died
- Employees Ommelander Hospital reprimanded for estimation errors during childbirth
- Reports of transgressive behavior among TU Delft employees
- Grootegast waste processor sued after fatal industrial accident
- Tbs patients had access to internal reporting system Oostvaarders clinic
- Benu pharmacy customers furious: 'No contract with all insurers, so may have to pay medicines themselves'
- Staff GP practice in Zwolle resigns, 4,600 patients in uncertainty