53xx Incidents- October
Imagine what the impact could be for mentioned organizations, reputation, loss of turnover, customers leaving, legal, financial aspects, employees can't do their work etc. etc.
- Long lasting power outage at business park near Blerick
- More than a hundred hotel guests sleep elsewhere after fire in WTC hotel Leeuwarden
- Fierce fire at Oldenzaal laundry
- Employees of Vlissings tank storage company are going to campaign: 'Work stoppages are not excluded'
- Police ends Greenpeace action at Shell in Rotterdam port
- Hundreds of customers are still waiting for promised fiber optics. 'The planning of Delta Fiber has already been exceeded by far'
- Large fire at Studios in Aalsmeer, two people checked because they had inhaled too much smoke
- Hand grenade handed in, Woerden police station immediately evacuated
- Substantial fine from the Netherlands Authority for Consumers and Markets (ACM)for collector of old frying fat Olthuis Recycling in Dronten, due to illegally collaborated with two other fat collectors
- Hack at HAN University of Applied Sciences may have affected more than half a million people
- Municipality Aalten blunders and sends children's private information to complete strangers
- VDL in Heerenveen hit by a cyber attack. Employees sent home because the PCs cannot be used
- VDL hacked: Nedcar production is at a standstill
- VDL Hengelo hit by ICT hack, production comes to a standstill
- Fire destroys building with several companies in Klazienaveen
- GGD Utrecht region cannot be reached by phone due to global failure
- 300,000 euros fine for RET for stopping metro line A, amount may still triple